On an Android phone TVG recommends using the Google Chrome web browser which should be installed by default on your device. If your Cellular carrier has installed a different browser we would advise you to download the chrome browser and use that when accessing our mobile services.
For Android devices you may enable the location services on the device itself in the settings.
To allow app installs from Betfair, follow this steps:
- Navigate to Setting > Security.
- Check the option "Unknown sources".
- Tap OK on the prompt message.
- Select "Trust".
Allow App Installation Samsung s9
- From a Home screen, navigate: Apps icon > Settings.
- Tap one of the following (Options vary depending upon device.):
- Fingerprints & security
- Lock screen and security
- Tap Unknown sources to enable or disable (Enabled when a check mark is present)
- Tap the Unknown sources switch to turn on or off
- Review the disclaimer then tap OK